The past two years will be remembered as a significant time across the globe, not only due to the continued turbulence of the pandemic, but also because of the subsequent events unfolding on the global trade front. As we look to a new year, the Global Initiatives Council is pleased to present an expert in-depth discussion to explore the strategies and opportunities of transatlantic trade, US-China trade and WTO reform and the implications on our region. The session will feature special opening remarks by California’s Lt. Governor Eleni Kounalakis as she shares the State’s trade objectives and planned initiatives for the year.
- Eleni Kounalakis, Lt. Governor, State of CA
- Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President, Head of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador Robert Holleyman, President and CEO, Crowell & Moring International
- Nicole Simonian, Co-CEO and International Employment and Global Mobility Lead, Crowell & Moring International
- L. Daniel Mullaney, Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Europe and the Middle East